HWM060 60 Watt Enclosure Heater 110-240Vac/dc Cable 500mm - Metal
Key Features of HWM060:
- Heating element: PTC thermistor, self regulating
- Heat sink: black anodised extruded aluminium profile
- Method of mounting: snap-on fixing on RAIL 35mm EN 50022
- Rated temperature range: from -30°C to +50°C
- Storage temp. range from -40°C to +70°C
- Protection degree by heaters: IP20
- Electrical connection: by 3 poles cable L-N-PE
- External cable: 3 x 20 AWG cable 500 mm lenght with FEP insulation and external silicone rubber jacket
- Dimensions (mm): 108x40x61.5
- Appliance class: class l
- Rated voltage range: 110-240 V a.c./d.c.
- Rated frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Max voltage: 265 V a.c./d.c.
- Applicable standards: EN 60335-1, UL508, CSA C22.2 No.14-13
- Approvals: CE; cURus certified till max 50°C
The formation of condensation is one of the biggest risks for electrical enclosures and cabinets. Provided that they are working under load, their own heat prevents the condensing of fluids. If the process is switched off, the electronics cool down. This is precisely where the function of our control cabinet heaters begins to protect.
Anti condensation heaters are particularly important for outdoor enclosures as the air temperature varies from day to night. Such changes increase the danger of condenation formation.
Our heaters are used in combination with an enclosure thermostat (Normally Closed) or cabinet hygrostat, predominantly for the avoidance of excessively low temperatures or excessively high humidity in the control cabinet and help to avoid the formation of corrosion.
Shop our range of normally closed thermostats and hygrostats, to detect when to turn on a heater within the enclosure.