TRT2-10A230V-NCNO Twin Enclosure Thermostat 12-60Vdc, 110-250Vac
Description / TRT2-10A230V-NCNO Twin Enclosure Thermostat 12-60Vdc, 110-250Vac
TRT2-10A230V-NCNO Twin Thermostat Product Features:
- Snap-on mounting on DIN rail TS 35, according to EN 50 022
- Housing in self-extinguishing PC/ABS, according to UL 94V-0
- Standard colour grey RAL 7035
- Screw terminals for electrical connection to wires with sections from 0.75mm2 to 2.5mm2 (18÷13 AWG)
- Bi-metallic sensing element
- Normally Closed (NC) red knob, Normally Open (NO) blue knob
- CEI EN 60730-1 applied standard
- CEI EN 60730-2-9 applied standard • UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approved, according to UL 873 and C22.2 No. 24-93 standards
Used alongside heaters and fans, the Axair online TRT2-10A230V-NCNO twin thermostat are used both to maintain a pre-set minimum temperature that will prevent condensation and to switch the cabinet fan on at a pre-set maximum temperature, replacing the warm air with cooler ambient air. These can also activate an alarm to indicate high internal temperature.
Using a twin thermostat over two seperate thermostats can offer many benefits. They will save energy, only switching the fan/heater on when required and therefore extending the life of the fan as a result, but in one handy, space saving component. Furthermore when used with a fan filter they will reduce the need to replace or clean the filter media and therefore save on maintenance costs.
For the control of condensation within electrical cabinets, shop our range of enclosure heaters.